VanquishPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VanquishPk

New Revolution Of Pking

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Updates To Come!
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 am by saarmi

» My goals/achivments.
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 pm by saarmi

» What needs to be updated/added?
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 pm by saarmi

» Donations (Runescape Accounts/GP) Benefits
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 pm by saarmi

» VanquishScape Client V1.0
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 pm by saarmi

» Saarmi's 99 mining guide!
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm by saarmi

» Donations (Paypal) Benefits
What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm by Admin

What needs to be updated/added?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saarmi

What needs to be updated/added? Empty
PostSubject: What needs to be updated/added?   What needs to be updated/added? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Hai guys. Just thinking i would make this list and update it as soon as admin fixes it it can be bug reports. Items that needs to be. NPC'S or more! Smile

Will update it so much i can and remove the items and put them into a seperate list that has been added cuz of us guys!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ITEM LIST

Clue scrolls

NPC'S

None atm.

Miscelanius

Better drops from random npc's

Check wich players are online and perhaps a highscore on the website/ingame?

Back to top Go down

What needs to be updated/added?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VanquishPk :: Vanquish General :: Vanquish Related-
Jump to: