VanquishPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VanquishPk

New Revolution Of Pking

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Updates To Come!
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 am by saarmi

» My goals/achivments.
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 pm by saarmi

» What needs to be updated/added?
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 pm by saarmi

» Donations (Runescape Accounts/GP) Benefits
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 pm by saarmi

» VanquishScape Client V1.0
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 pm by saarmi

» Saarmi's 99 mining guide!
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm by saarmi

» Donations (Paypal) Benefits
Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm by Admin

Saarmi's 99 mining guide!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saarmi

Saarmi's 99 mining guide! Empty
PostSubject: Saarmi's 99 mining guide!   Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello guys it's Saarmi. Time for the first thread in the entire forum?

So the first guid should be an mining guide! Easy and not to slow i think.

Well since images just is F***** UP! I will just write it down instead.

First things first is how to get to the mining place. Well i'ts easy.

Press the first Aurdogne teleport in the regular spellbook and choose mining.

You can buy a iron and a rune pickaxe from Bob Start with iron untill level 41. Then u can use the rune pickaxe.

This guide is just to start from the lowest ore to the best ore simple guide and the only one i know of atm.

Level 1-15

Then when u get there go to the White rocks in the cavern and mine them untill u get level 15. Those rocks are called Tin ore and they are the only thing (except from copper) wich u can mine on level 1.

Level 15-30

Now you can mine the awsome iron ore!. Go to the dark brown rocks in the cavern and mine then till level 30.

Level 30-40

Time for the coal! The coal is used alot in smithing either u can mine this for good smithing assistance (cheaper) or just drop it to powerlevel a bit. Go to the ore that is darker greenish Mine it till u are level 40.

Level 40-55

Now you can mine gold ore. Walk to the ores a bit south from the bank and are colored Gold Just mine this untill level 55.

Level 55-70

Time for the mithril ore. Walk to the west side of the spawn when u teleport to the mining thingy and just mine these mithril ores untill level 70.

Level 70-85

Now u can mine adamantite ore. I don't know if it is the last thing you could mine but it's the best avalible for you atm. Just mine it till 99 mining.

Level 85-99

Now its the best of the best! runite ore This is the best ore u can mine and you can do it untill lvl 99. The runite ores are located in Edgeville west of the wise old man.
There you got it guys! Easy way to get 99 mining.

This has been a SaarMi guide. Will help you with anything on the server if u need it. Always friendly and will always help new players!

Last edited by saarmi on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good job   Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Good job on the guide bro Smile first active member of the server, don't worry, many more players/updates to come, VPS on Tuesday, already bought, just waiting on it :p
Back to top Go down
https://vanquish.all-up.com
saarmi

PostSubject: Re: Saarmi's 99 mining guide!   Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Im excited to see where this goes. Im just bored atm and had some spare time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarmi's 99 mining guide!   Saarmi's 99 mining guide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saarmi's 99 mining guide!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VanquishPk :: Vanquish General :: Tutorial/Guides-
Jump to: